Full paper submission deadline 19 September 2014 The deadline will not be extended any further than this date. Please note, if your abstract was not presented at the Congress, then you are not able to submit a full paper for the Congress proceedings.
- All presenters (keynote, oral and poster) are expected to submit a paper by 22 August 2014 for publication in the refereed conference proceedings, Acta Horticulturae.
- Remember that this is published proceedings of the symposium and will not prevent you from later submitting a more detailed scientific paper to another journal, as long as it has additional data and/or additional interpretation and does not include text copied from this Acta Horticulturae paper.
- All presenters of either oral or poster presentations have an 8 page limit and keynote speakers have a 12 page limit.
- Details on paper requirements can be found here.
- A template for your paper can be downloaded here. We recommend you use this template, as it has the correct margins, font size and paragraph set-up. Your paper must have the correct formatting.
- An example of a paper can be found here.
- All those for which English is a second language should ask a colleague who is a native English speaker to review their paper before submission, or use an English editor, many of which can be found by searching online.
- Any papers that have incorrect formatting, or in which the English is considered too poor, will be returned to the author for revision by a specific deadline or will be rejected. The decision whether to reject the paper is at the discretion of the editor(s). Once formatting and English have been assessed as adequate, papers will then be reviewed for scientific quality.
- Instructions on how to submit your paper were emailed to accepted presenters at the end of July; if you didn’t receive these instructions please contact the Secretariat.